RoSPA Approved Fire Marshal Training Online Course
There is a legal requirement for companies to have in place persons that are nominated as workplace fire marshals, wardens to help aid building evacuation in the event of an emergency situation concerning fire.
Due to working commitments it may sometime be difficult to keep fire marshal training current and up to date. Online Fire Marshal Training can offer an online training solution to help you stay compliant with your workplace fire marshal training requirements.
Their course is conducted using video based instruction and is available with free fire marshal training videos, which can be paused or rewound so that you can gain a better understanding of the course content and structure as you progress through the course.
Some Course Content & Registration Below
- Chemistry & Common Causes of Fire
- Basic Safety Features in Buildings, Introduction to Fire Extinguishers
- What to do in Cases of Fire, Statistics, Current Safety Legislation
- Fire Risk Assessment, Preventative Measures
- Safety Features within Buildings
- Roles and Responsibilities within the workplace
- Action on Discovery, Drills and Evacuation
- Pre-Engagement Action and Using a Fire Extinguisher
- Video Based E-Learning System
- Nearly 4 Hours of course video
- Print Your Fire Certification
- CPD Certified & RoSPA Approved
- £25 + vat
Their online fire marshal training programme is an ideal learning solution for doctors and dental surgeries, schools, teachers, childminders and childcare nurseries, office staff, hotel receptionists, guest house staff, fast food outlets and is ideal to be run along side your existing workplace health & safety and fire training procedures.
For any additional information regarding the online fire marshal course they have available follow this link to their website: Online Fire Marshal Training