Fire Marshal Training For The Dental Environment
Within any company there is a legal requirement to have in place fire marshals and this is particularly relevant to dental surgeries, as there are many members of the general public visiting each and every day.
To help you stay compliant with your workplace fire marshal training requirements online first marshal training offer and online fire marshal training course that is suitable for the dental environment and can be used to run along side you current fire procedures within your surgery and some of the course content is listed below:
- Causes in the workplace and the components of the fire triangle
- Identify the hazards during or after a fire, including the products of combustion, including the characteristics of fire and smoke spread
- Different methods used to identify and control hazards and “means of escape” in relation to hazards
- Means of escape from hazards and methods of detection and raising the alarm
- How fires are extinguished and how portable equipment should be used safely, including common fixed systems and where they might be used
- Outline the duties of employers and employees with respect to safety in the workplace
- How to undertake a simple safety inspection in the workplace and the stages involved in a risk assessment
- The role and function of wardens in their workplace: on a day-to-day basis, during an emergency and if they are not in their designated areas of responsibility when the alarm is raised
- The content of a safety briefing
Training is conducted using video based instruction and on successful completion o training you will be able to print your fire marshal certification. Additional information can be found on their website by following this link: Online Fire Marshal Training Dental Surgeries.