CPD Certified Level 3 Safeguarding Adults Training Online
There is a requirement for people to understand what constitutes abuse and neglect towards vulnerable adults, as sometimes this can be a complex subject to understand.
To help you understanding how to promote awareness of safeguarding vulnerable adults and gain current certification online bls training offer an online safeguarding vulnerable adults training programme, which holds a level 3 certification and is cpd certified and completed through your own secure training area.
Their online sova course is an ideal learning solution and training platform for residential care home staff, domiciliary carers, doctors, nurses, locums, GP’s, social care staff, or anyone who would like to gain current and up to date level 3 safeguarding adults training certification.
Some Course Content & Registration Below
- What is safeguarding of adults
- How to support vulnerable people & how to keep people safe
- How do you respond to safeguarding alerts
- The legislation surrounding safeguarding adults
- Understand the mental capacity act
- Understand the purpose & importance of report writing
- How to plan an adult protection investigation
- How to provide strong leadership and how to make safeguarding integral to care
- How to use systems and standards to prevent and respond to neglect and abuse
- Train at your own pace
- Level 3 Certified
- Print Your Certification
- CPD Certified, CQC Compliant
- £24.99 + vat
You can register and start training now by clicking the “Begin Training” button above and once you have completed the simple registration process you will be able to start your course at once and on successful completion of training you will be able to print your level 3 safeguarding vulnerable adults certification.
This level 3 online sova training course is an ideal training solution for social care, residential care home staff, domiciliary carers, nurses, doctors, or anyone who works with healthcare or social care settings and would like to gain up to date safeguarding vulnerable adults level 3 certification.
Additional information regarding this course can be found by following this link to their Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Level 3 Training page.